Just a couple things I wanted to put out there in case you might benefit from them :)
First of all, I'm working with this fun company this week for my Affordable Utah Wedding website's free giveaway. They're giving away a whole gift basket full of cute decorations- they've kinda got a natural/rustic look to them- so if you're into that style you should totally enter the drawing! Even if you're not, they're free so you should enter the drawing anyway:) They're officially for 'wedding decorations' but they'd totally work in a house too. To enter, just leave a comment on the post at this address-
http://affordableutahweddings.com/whispering-pines-gift-basket-give-away/
Second bit of information is that the company Doug works for is looking to hire a computer engineer. I know jobs are hard to come by right now so I just thought I'd put this out there in case one of you know someone who's looking for a job. If you know anyone, just let us know and we'll get you more info!
First of all, I'm working with this fun company this week for my Affordable Utah Wedding website's free giveaway. They're giving away a whole gift basket full of cute decorations- they've kinda got a natural/rustic look to them- so if you're into that style you should totally enter the drawing! Even if you're not, they're free so you should enter the drawing anyway:) They're officially for 'wedding decorations' but they'd totally work in a house too. To enter, just leave a comment on the post at this address-
http://affordableutahweddings.com/whispering-pines-gift-basket-give-away/
Second bit of information is that the company Doug works for is looking to hire a computer engineer. I know jobs are hard to come by right now so I just thought I'd put this out there in case one of you know someone who's looking for a job. If you know anyone, just let us know and we'll get you more info!
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for linking to my blog! Doug, I hope you enjoyed my response to your question. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment