Sunday, June 21, 2009

Benefits

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a local bed and breakfast on my Affordable Utah Wedding blog. After reading their article, a representative from the B&B contacted me to see if I'd like a gift certificate for a FREE night stay at their location! She told me they were really appreciative for what I was doing and just wanted to say thanks.

So last week Doug and I got to stay in this amazing room, compliments of my crazy blogging habits :) Pretty cool, huh? I felt so important :)

The place was beautiful. I have to say my favorite was the bathroom! Ha ha, I guess that's what happens when you've been spending most your time fixing up a house. It really was a beautiful bathroom, and I can honestly say that I can now fully appreciate the effort it took to make it so nice.

I also really loved the dining area where they serve breakfast. I felt almost royal just standing in it!


1 comment:

becca said...

hurray! I'm so glad you are getting some tangible returns for all your tireless work to give complete strangers their dream weddings!