I started this new thing on my wedding blog about a month ago. Each week I've been featuring a different company and, in exchange, they provide a free give-away for one lucky person who leaves a comment.
All the give-aways are wedding related of course, so I don't often mention them on this blog. BUT this week's giveaway can be used by just about anyone- a gift certificate for 50% off a one night stay in any room at the Inn on the Creek in Midway. I just think it'd be fun to have for an anniversary or something (as well as a honeymoon, of course) All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is visit this link (http://affordableutahweddings.com/50-a-one-night-stay-at-the-inn-on-the-creek/) and leave a comment.
Since the give-aways are still pretty new, we don't get TOO many people even leaving comments, so you'll likly have a good chance of getting it. :)
Also, you guys were all so nice to enter into the drawing for my thank you cards! Thanks so much! While I was getting the files ready to print the winner's cards, I went ahead and made some pdf versions that can be printed from home. I just love having a couple files on hand so when I need a card all I have to do is stick a piece of cardstock into my printer and print one off. Who wants to buy cards anyway? (ha ha, says the girl who spends all day every day selling stationary...)
If anybody would like to have a couple files on hand for themselves, I've put a few of my files online for people to use if you want. They're set up for an 81/2x11 peice of paper and print 2 to a page, so all you have to do is print the file, cut the paper in half and then fold the cards down the middle. I was going to put up all the designs on here, but I'm feeling lazy so I'll just give you guys another link to visit :) You can see them all if you go here- http://affordableutahweddings.com/download-free-thank-you-card-designs/
enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment