Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Doug!

Happy birthday to Doug! Birthdays have become a big thing in our little family and we've had a blast celebrating all week long. There's nothing quite like having your own, personal holiday after all!

I just love Doug so much. He makes every day better than the last. I honestly consider myself the luckiest person in the world because I get to share another year with him.

Happy Birthday Doug!

5 comments:

Mark Christie Family said...

Happy Birthday Doug! Hope you guys are good. Hopefully we will see everyone soon. IT has been to long.

Alice said...

Happy Birthday baby brother! You're the bestest little brother.

Lauren said...

Happy birthday Doug!!!! I hope you get the most delicious and decadent cake ever.

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Doug. I am sure glad you are my special son. I think we are really lucky to have Jessica in our lives also.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Doug! You'll always be awesome in my book because you make Jessica so happy. :)