Ever since I got home from my mission, Julys have been a really sick month for me. How weird is that? I'll be doing so much better and then July will come and it'll be just like when I was super sick in Argentina.
weird. If this keeps up I'm going to have to start believing the people who keep telling me my health is directly affected by the phases of the moon. (strangely enough I've had a lot of people tell me that....)
So most of July was spent in bed for me watching more episodes of the Gilmore Girls than I'd like to admit. But we did end up doing a few fun things- here's a summary-
-We celebrated the fourth of July by getting an amazing tabletop grill (gotta love holiday sales) and grilling on our front porch. Doug had been saving up for a grill for a while (he's been wanting one since before we were married) so this was an exciting purchase for us. We love that it's so small we can tuck it away in the corner of our garage when we're not using it.

-We went up to Idaho for a great family reunion weekend.
- We watched the Orem fireworks from our living room (we could see them out our front window)
-We finished painting all the rooms in our house! (ok ok, DOUG finished painting all the rooms in our house- I was the one in bed watching him do it- Isn't he the best?)
Probably lots of other things... but it was all kinda a blur to me. Hooray for the coming of August! I've had enough July for one year.
weird. If this keeps up I'm going to have to start believing the people who keep telling me my health is directly affected by the phases of the moon. (strangely enough I've had a lot of people tell me that....)
So most of July was spent in bed for me watching more episodes of the Gilmore Girls than I'd like to admit. But we did end up doing a few fun things- here's a summary-
-We celebrated the fourth of July by getting an amazing tabletop grill (gotta love holiday sales) and grilling on our front porch. Doug had been saving up for a grill for a while (he's been wanting one since before we were married) so this was an exciting purchase for us. We love that it's so small we can tuck it away in the corner of our garage when we're not using it.

-We went up to Idaho for a great family reunion weekend.
- We watched the Orem fireworks from our living room (we could see them out our front window)
-We finished painting all the rooms in our house! (ok ok, DOUG finished painting all the rooms in our house- I was the one in bed watching him do it- Isn't he the best?)
Probably lots of other things... but it was all kinda a blur to me. Hooray for the coming of August! I've had enough July for one year.
1 comment:
Have you tried "Lost"? Andrew and I would love some fellow viewers to discuss theories with. If you watch them all by January, you'll be ready for the final season!
Post a Comment