Sunday, April 17, 2011

Opposites Class Day 6: Loud


Jessica's Entry

ISO 200, 1/100, f/3.2


ISO 200, 1/200, f/2.5

Whenever I look at a photographer's photos I'm always in love with the ones that have bright, clear colors. I want to know how they do it! So I went searching for 'loud' colors to shoot and then looked up a couple Photoshop tutorials. For these I put the photo in 'lab' mode and then played with the curves. Does anyone know a better way or a good place with tutorials?



Doug's Entry
_________________________________________________________________________________

ISO 200, 1/5, F/5

2 comments:

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

This looks like so much fun! You guys take some wonderful pics. I especially loved the one of your cat in the sun.... well I am a sucker for cats so what can I say?

Lauren said...

These are really fun to look at. I'm glad you're posting them.