Well, I was too sick to get out of bed on Monday and was doing only slightly better today... so our Easter celebrations were quite limited. But here are my thoughts anyway.
Monday: Depending on which book your reading, Christ's cleansing of the temple occurred either on Sunday or Monday. Maybe this is corny, but I thought on Monday we could have a nice big spring cleaning day. You know you're officially an adult when that starts to sound fun... But wouldn't it just feel great all week to spend time together in a recently deep cleaned room? I think so. And maybe next year I'll even get out of bed to do it....
Tuesday: Tuesday and Wednesday are full of great parables that Christ taught in His last days: the wicked husbandmen, the marriage of the King's son, the widow's mite (not a parable, but it fits in with the rest), the Ten Virgins, Talents. It's interesting to see what He taught knowing that He would soon be leaving his disciples. Again, no big celebration today. But we did read through some of the parables. Next year I'll feel up to more... hopefully...
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment