Today's photo comes with a recipe because these are just about the best chocolate chip cookies ever- as long as you're a chewy cookie kind of person. (as opposed to crispy, thin, or cake-like textures. All of which I like, but nothing beats a good old chewy cookie in my mind) I got the recipe from my Mission President's wife, thus the name-
Hermana Record's Chocolate Chip Cookies
½ c butter
¼ c + 2 T white sugar
¼ c + 2 T brown sugar
1 egg
¼ t vanilla
1 c + ¼ c flour
¼ c oatmeal
¼ c coconut
½ t baking soda
¾ c chocolate chips
Nuts if desired
Mix first 5 ingredients until just mixed. Add remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 mins.
*These are REALLY good if you substitute chocolate chips for white chips and add crasins and almonds!
Doug's Entry
___________________________________________________________________________
I didn't really have time to do an entry for "In" so I am just posting some of the pictures I took inside a few months ago. I took these pictures as the setting sun was shining in our windows. I really like how they turned out.
Doug's Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Recipe
2 slices bread
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Spread peanut butter on left slice of bread. Spread jelly on right slice of bread. Combine slices with peanut butter and jelly towards the center.



1 comment:
Mmmmm....cookies! I have to tell you, we made homemade ice cream a few times this past week and one of the batches had homemade eggless nestle toll house cookie dough dropped into it. Yum! I love eating cookie dough!
Post a Comment