Jessica's Entry
I've had so much quiet time lately that it's not really a positive thing, so rather than photograph something 'quiet' I focused on something that helps me deal with all the quiet. Recently that's been quilting, specifically hand applique. This specific quilt is the one I'm designing for the LDS International Art competition- I designed it in Illustrator (good thing I got that BFA, huh? What would I do if I couldn't design my own quilts in a professional design program!?) and am now hand sewing the entire thing. I know. Way, way too much quiet time! You'll get to see a picture of the whole thing until I'm done.

4 comments:
Wow, that's impressive!! I still say if you want more entertainment, come on over.... Glad you joined the class :)
How cool! I LOVE hand-sewn quilts! There's an amazing quilt museum in the town next to ours full of old, beautifully hand-sewn quilts.
Awesome photo!
Hand sewing is amazing. What a fantastic talent. Love this shot!
Post a Comment