Jessica's Entry
Ok, Ok... I know this isn't the prettiest photo in the world, but I wanted to take a picture of my awesome new studio set up. We took my grandpa's old bed (it wasn't that old, I just needed to use that phrase so it'd fit into the theme!) and designed me a new CFS friendly studio. My table is currently set up in photo scanning mode, but I'd typically have an easel with a painting going on there. Last time I went home my mom pulled out my blessing dress and I just love how it looks hanging in a frame!____________________________________________________________________________
Doug's Entry
ISO 200, 1/320, F/1.8
My idea for the topic of old was to take a picture of Jessica's OLD copper tea pot. Immediately after getting all setup, our cat Georgie came and sat down right in the middle of things. I found her rather photogenic and ended up just taking pictures of her.
1 comment:
I think this photo turned out really neat.
Post a Comment