Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Happy Easter!
Well, as always, life got in the way of all my plans last week. But despite me being sick we still got to do a lot of Easter activities. We had our Jerusalem dinner with lentil soup, dried figs, flat bread and olives (thank you Winco bulk foods section!), had a couple movie nights with Veggie Tales' Twas the Night Before Easter (I know, we're so cool... ps- that movie didn't actually have much about the real Easter story in it. Just for reference) and To This End Was I Born, we had a competition to see who could make the coolest oil lamp and ended the week with Easter dinner with Doug's family. It was a great week! I love having the opportunity to remember the life of our Savior- His sacrifice can truly bring joy to every life.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the orange. Is that lamp oil? I bet that smelled great.
love it! Wish I could had come to dinner! hahah YUM!
Post a Comment