I'm kind of ridiculous when it comes to decorating our house. I seriously keep myself up at night thinking about how I want to rearrange our furniture and if Doug tries to talk to me while we're sitting in our living room, half the time I'll respond with- Oh... sorry... I was thinking about where we could put a bookcase in here......So the other day my aunt called me about this fabric sale- a whole room of home decorator fabrics for $2 a yard! I finally got the fabric to make the curtain I've been thinking about. I spent all day last Saturday sewing it and am pretty excited about the results... now if we can just make it up to Idaho to finish that bench we started over Christmas we'll have the perfect little reading corner. I'm pretty excited.
Oh, and I'm not much of a pet blogger.. but while I sewed I pulled out my spring wreath and put it on the couch so I'd remember to hang it up (I know it's February and not spring yet, but I can pretend can't I?). Georgie spent the whole afternoon in the middle of it and I thought it was cute- so here you go.
3 comments:
So Jessica, does your dream living room, I mean your dream living room, contain monochromatic walls, multiple colors or some sort of texture such as stone or tile?
Your living room looks so elegant! I love it. You are a great decorator.
Oh, and also I saw your spring wreath and coveted. Just so you know. It's so springy!
Post a Comment