I love getting free stuff! Here's my new favorite-
Redbox sends out a code (through a text) every Monday for a free movie rental! It makes a fun little family night if you ask me!
Today's code is 25ch63
To sign up to get a text every Monday go to- http://www.redbox.com/Help/Signup.aspx
If you don't want to get the text, it looks like there's a lot of people who just post the code online. Just google something like - "free monday red box code for 2/9/09"-change the date each week of course- and you should be able to find it every Monday.
Happy Movie Watching!
1 comment:
Ohh, I hate Redbox. It is just too good and easy! I think our average bill is like 4 bucks but we keep getting them, why? Because they are so easy to get 'its just a buck, we can get it back tommorrow.' We must say that twice a week or so.
Post a Comment