Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas from the Maryland Staceys



My family does the whole pick a name thing for Christmas, and this year Nathan and Alisa had our name. They gave us such a fun gift! Alisa is a professional photographer and has some of the coolest photos- I was really excited when I realized I could request some for our walls! The top picture of the Kirtland temple is one she did- she gave us a bunch more and it's been so fun to figure out where to hang them.

To go with her pictures, they sent us this mix to make homemade pretzels. I guess they live by this Amish bakery that makes the most amazing pretzel dogs (who knew a pretzel dog could be so good!) so they went and asked for a mix and they whipped this up for us. We had a lot of fun spending our Saturday morning making them... and eating them :) They really were SO yummy! I'm definitely going to request they bring another mix to our next family reunion so we can enjoy them again :)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Yea for a frame!!!! Those pretzel dogs are alittle thick but look about right. Seriously, the place that makes them is my favorite food place in the world. I know, its a pretzel dog! Who knew