Anyway, the shower was great. It's been so fun to see Steph meet, date and get engaged to her fiance. I'm so happy for them!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Steph's Shower
One of my very best friends from college is getting married next month and this past week I got to throw her a shower! It was so fun to plan. I've helped with a lot of showers before, but have never been in charge of one. I have to admit, it was a lot more fun when I didn't have to work with someone else. (should I really be admitting that? Oh well, too late now) I just really like to over do things like shower themes and when I'm working with someone else I always know that if I let myself get into 'theme mode' they'll just get annoyed. So I always hold back which, in Jessica terms, means I stop having fun.
Anyway, the shower was great. It's been so fun to see Steph meet, date and get engaged to her fiance. I'm so happy for them!








Anyway, the shower was great. It's been so fun to see Steph meet, date and get engaged to her fiance. I'm so happy for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very pretty! You're awesome. Plain. And. Simple.
Love it! (and loved it!) Thank you, thank you, thank you for the AMAZING shower - I'm glad you did it - it was perfect.
That looks like one amazing shower! You are a good party thrower!
Wow, you are a wonderful party planner! I am very impressed! You could do receptions. Also, I didn't know steph was getting married! That is awesome!!
Love it. I'm glad you like to go all the way with themes and ideas. Don't hold back!
Post a Comment