We just got back from a week with my family up in Heber. My parents rented this great house and everyone was able to make it. How fun to see everyone at the same time! The week was full of touch football games, sand volleyball, T shirt tie-dying, family pictures, practical jokes (gotta love that the nieces and nephews are getting to be teenagers now) delicious food, puppet shows, a talent show, fishing and so much more. (and that was just the days we spent at the house- there were two days when everyone out hiking and site seeing that I was way too sick to participate in.)
Now I just have to get over the fact that it will be so long until I see them again!
Now I just have to get over the fact that it will be so long until I see them again!
1 comment:
Bliss! :)
Post a Comment