So, I have some official good news of the week. I'm so excited about it!
I've been working with a family run print shop here in Provo to print the wedding invitations that I've been designing. They design invitations as well and every time I go there I've seen at least one bride picking out her soon to be wedding invitations from a collection they have posted up on a big wall in their lobby.
I've gotten to know the family pretty well this summer and they've gotten to see all the designs I've been doing.
So what's the big news? Well, long story short, they're redoing that big invitations wall in their lobby and asked me to design the new invitations that will be featured on it. Now every time one of my designs goes to press I get a bit fatty check in the mail.
WAHOO!!
4 comments:
You are such a good business woman. I need to take tips from you!
Jessica that is great news! How exciting for you! Getting big fat check sin the mail is always exciting!
YAY!!!! Congrats!
YEAH! Next thing you know you'll be featured in one of those wedding books. I'm so excited for you!! It makes me want to get married all over again just so you can do my invitations too!
Post a Comment