Friday, July 25, 2008

Third Grade Bulletin Boards

On Wednesday I went up to see my friend Jill. She teaches third grade and just switched to a new school so she had a lot to organize and do to get ready for school to start, including decorate a bulletin board. She let me do that part for her and I had a blast! We even decided to make some coordinating door decorations.

The teacher down the hall asked if she could hire me to do hers. I'm pretty sure she was joking... but if she wasn't... it'd pretty much be the best job in the world.



4 comments:

Stacey Mom said...

You could start a business for sure! If only teachers made enough to pay you!

Laura said...

Holy cow! Those are so awesome! You're gong to make the other teachers look bad. :)

gregandlaura said...

once again - you're amazing!

Jill Dransfield said...

The teachers are all jealous. Everyone keeps "oohing and ahhing" as they walk by.