Doug and I went up to Idaho Falls for the long weekend. It was so nice to have nothing to do for three whole days!

This is the view from their front door. I mean, how could this NOT be relaxing?

Doug's brother Carl who lives up in the Idaho Falls house just bought a Nintendo Wii. We had a blast with it. I even have to admit waking up sore from playing so much the first day... Before this, knowing a 'video game' of any sort was present just meant there would be no sign of any of my brothers for days at a time. Not saying the Wii didn't have this affect... but it really was amazing to see what a wide variety of people could enjoy playing together.

We spent an evening 'bowling' with Doug's parents, Aunt, Uncle and Grandma
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I guess we missed out. The view from the "vacation house" is pretty impressive. That's what I'll miss the most about that place. Nice pictures. Did Grandma really play video games? She's the coolest 82 year old I know.
Post a Comment