Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Families

My Aunt Janet is one of the most spiritual people I know. Among many of the amazing things she does is help her grandchildren recognize the blessings of the Gospel in our lives through writing books with them. Janet writes real stories that happened to their own family and she has the kids help her illustrate them. Janet gave me one of these books as a graduation gift- it truly was inspiring and really cute to look at the pictures. I got to the last story and realized it was all about me! I was so surprised! It really made me realize what an amazing family I have. I am so grateful for their faith and for how much effort they have put into staying so close even though we live so far apart.

Here is my story!








2 comments:

gregandlaura said...

Oh my gosh -I love Janet! that is seriously adorable - what a great idea!! She is so amazing!

Shawna said...

That was the cutest story, and the illustrations are adorable. Thanks for sharing your story with us! I need to do that with my own kids.