Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Cousin Design

I've been doing some freelance design since graduation. My favorite jobs are ones for family- I already know them and their personalities and so it's a lot easier to figure out how to design for them. I recently finished some things for my cousin Laura. She graduated in fashion design and so has sewing and pattern making skills that we should all be envious of! She's making a website to start selling her creations. She sent me some pictures of her work and they're amazing! I'm so excited to see her site when it's complete!

Here's a few ideas I made up for her. The first two are tag designs (she'll print them up onto tags to put in her finished products) The last one is a web banner for the top of her site.






2 comments:

gregandlaura said...

yay!! I love it, I got pictures of everything and put them up - its not grand, but its a start!! haha THanks so much! Did you get your bag?

Jason & Kelli West said...

Jessica, you got talent girl1! I like the first tag the best!! I like how you did the "D" and "P" on the dots and pockets!! way cute!