Thursday, May 8, 2008

Miracles


When Jessica and I started dating, Jessica had just returned from her mission to Argentina. She had to come home early because she had gotten a really nasty virus. So nasty in fact that she was really sick for over a year and then pretty sick for another year after that. This last year we have seen great improvements in her health. We reached a great milestone this evening when we went JOGGING together for the very first time.


Now I am certainly not saying we are ready for a marathon or anything, but we are certainly happy with what we have accomplished. We really feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has allowed Jessica's health to improve so much lately.




Here is a map of the route we took: as you can see we went a total of 4145 feet. We walked most of it but ran for the entire stretch of Alaska Ave... a whopping One Thousand and Forty Feet!!!!!! We are pretty proud!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Thats amazing! I'm so glad that you are feeling good enough to jog, what a blessing.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Good for you! Keep going!

becca said...

you went JOGGING!!! aaaaahhh that is so, so, so great! I seriously think that is about equal to if you had just run a marathon in a parallel universe with no South America Mystery Disease...

HURRAY!!!!

Andrew and Lauren said...

That is awesome. And, honestly, that is farther than I can run.

Barbara said...

That is GREAT! Maybe that will motivate me to get out and run, well how about just walk fast.