This year, in addition to the fireworks, we checked the Cardboard Duct Tape Boat Regatta. Because, I mean, how could we have lived in Utah for so long without experiencing this? The whole experience makes me smile- I seriously want to compete one year. You get 2 hours to make your boat, you only get cardboard and duct tape for construction and you can't test it to see if it floats until race time. The kid entries were cute, but when they got to the adult entries I was seriously amazed. I'm so mad I didn't take a picture, but I found this video online that shows the adult entries- they're just up for a second at the end. When you see a human sized hamster wheel floating on the water you'll know you got to the right place. :)
I think I might have found the next random competition for our Stacey reunions.
3 comments:
This is awesome! Definitely want to see it live, someday.
Jess that WOULD be a lot of fun. I want to suggest this as an activity for our branch!
That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment