We had such a fun time celebrating our anniversary this year. We spent the weekend up in Salt Lake, we got to check out the farmer's market at Thanksgiving Point where we bought some hand carved wooden spoons from some cute old men. We got to go to President Monson's Birthday Celebration at the conference center and spent an afternoon at Les Madeleines eating kouing amans- my new all time favorite food. (they're a pastry that is so popular that each household is only allowed to buy 6 a day)
The most photogenic part of the weekend was our trip to the Thanksgiving Point Art Institute where we got to make glass flowers. So cool! I've watched glass making before, but never thought I could get in and do a little myself. You go in there and one of the resident glass blowers (ps- I'm officially jealous of that job) helps you pick out colors and does all the scary super hot furnace work, leaving the fun, flower shaping part to you. It was so fun and made for a pretty awesome bouquet of flowers!





1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Your flowers are beautiful.
Post a Comment