I completely lucked into being in Ohio on the day when my parent's ward held a sacrament meeting in the Kirtland Temple. What an amazing experience! My dad got to pass the sacrament in the very room where Joseph Smith had passed it. We were taught by Karl Anderson, the author of Joseph Smith's Kirtland and a leading authority on Kirtland History. He spoke to us about all the amazing things that happened in the room we were sitting in throughout its history. It was so amazing! I feel so lucky that I got to be there.
3 comments:
oh my gosh jess that is so awesome, when did they start doing that? I wish did that when we were growing up, that would be so awesome to see. what fun, hope your feeling better, your in our prayers.
Wow! What an experience. I didn't know they did that. I love your Halloween bouquet by the way.
LUCKY!!!!
Post a Comment