It started with the annual trip to our attic... We enjoyed our new stockings. The cats enjoyed the tree.
Doug grew a beard. We gathered at Grandma and Grandpa Chris' house for Thanksgiving.
We posed for cameras And helped others pose And left Grandma with a pretty new tree. I'm excited to say it's definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
So fun! That put me in the decorating mood. By the way, I don't know which cousin that little boy belongs too but he looks a lot like Devor to me. Same striking blue eyes!
2 comments:
You got some great pictures - thanks for sharing them, it's almost like being there...
So fun! That put me in the decorating mood. By the way, I don't know which cousin that little boy belongs too but he looks a lot like Devor to me. Same striking blue eyes!
Post a Comment