I'm starting to make my Christmas celebration list.
We've got our Netflix queue full of Christmas classics, a list of necessary holiday foods to make and are looking for some fun things to do during the season. Any ideas? What's your favorite thing to do at Christmas time?
3 comments:
Sit and stare at our giant C9 christmas lights. Seriously. I am a huge dork. Also, drive around and look at Christmas lights. And temple square. Apparently I really like lights!
Our family always makes gingerbread houses every year. You know my mom...she goes all with every individual having a unique gingerbread house to decorate with a mountain of candy. It's a tradition we're definitely going to carry on in our family, though.
-Michelle
White Christmas :) Weren't you there when I made the Stacey crew watch that with me. LOVE IT! Meet Me in Saint Louis with Judy Garland is also so good. Those are two you might love and haven't seen yet!
Post a Comment