As always, we celebrated this past holiday with food! My personal favorite was the pumpkin pancakes shaped like jack-o-lanterns. (yes, I did feel like a GENIUS when I flipped over the first one and saw that it worked!).
We were also in charge of providing a prize for the costume party at our neighborhood trunk-or-treat so I got to try my hand at a cookie bouquet for the first time. It was a lot of fun! And you always know you made a good prize when it's awarded to a family member of one of the judges. :)
We were also in charge of providing a prize for the costume party at our neighborhood trunk-or-treat so I got to try my hand at a cookie bouquet for the first time. It was a lot of fun! And you always know you made a good prize when it's awarded to a family member of one of the judges. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment