
I've been pretty busy designing things the past few weeks. It's been a lot of fun. I've been doing a few wedding invitations, which are always fun, but my favorite was the poster on top. I got to make it for my dad's lab. I guess drawing DNA and RNA was just a nice break from the various types and styles of flowers that I typically get to draw. (you can click on the images to make them bigger and see more of the details) Plus there was the added bonus of having my dad as the one who was critiquing my work. Turns out he's a lot nicer to me than most my clients :)

1 comment:
DNA...now that is the sign of true artistic talent. I think you've opened a huge can of worms for the science guys in the family. You'll be designing video games before you know it!
Congrats on your first check! I'm going to click on a few ads for you right now!
Post a Comment