
This is what I saw this morning as I looked out my kitchen window. Doesn't the sky remember that it's the middle of April? In UTAH!
This is supposed to be one of Utah's big, redeeming values. I'm supposed to be able to call all of my family members living in their fun Eastern cities full of exciting culture and say- Yeah? Well at least your weather stinks compared to here!
*sigh*
Last year I thought it was so crazy that I had to stand in a snow drift as I lined up for graduation (in the end of April). I'm beginning to worry this is going to start to be a normal thing.
I'm beginning to side with my dad. Maybe a bit of global warming wouldn't be such a bad thing.
6 comments:
Wow, the weather out west really is so much better. Here I am suffering through almost 70 degree weather this week, while you get to enjoy more...and more...snow.
We had snow like that last year around this time of year - SO glad East coast weather is behaving this April.
Welcome to Utah. And yes, you'd better get used to it - it's a regular occurrence...even through the end of May (but not always.)
Hahahahaha! So glad to be gone... 71, sunny, and lots of flowers today. Not to brag or anything.
I totally agree with you. This globe needs to warm up a bit!
I know it's crazy the snow. A least it is fabulously warm the last few days!!
Post a Comment