Ever since Doug and I got married I've been working on these books. I'm pretty stinking proud of myself for FINALLY getting them done! I was so excited when they came in the mail this week. I've been flipping through them and organizing and reorganizing our bookshelf so that they fit in just right.The 'set' consists of three books. The first is my favorite It's so cute it's almost disgusting, including pictures of where we lived when we were dating, emails we sent to each other, pictures we took together etc. Next comes our wedding album (I like how it took me a year and a half to finally get our wedding pictures together). And then a book of our first year together- which is actually mostly just all our entries and pictures from this blog.
It was so fun to go through all of our memories- but I'm definitely relieved to be done! I was so excited with how fast our blog book (the first year together one) went up. Mostly because now all I have to do is keep writing on our blog and our 2nd year book will pretty much complete itself.
Hooray for blogging!
5 comments:
what company did you have print these? they are cute, and I want to do something like this
I for sure want to see those when we come on Sunday. What a fun project to have complete. Have a happy week!
yay! Don't you love blog books? They have changed my life!!!
Those are so cute. I wish I had the dedication to do something like that.
Hey Jessica!
I just found your blog through Heathers!! Your blog is so cute and I am totally jealous of all the work you have put in to it. I need to start one soon because I totally want a blog book someday. Could you tell me the company you printed these through- I would love to know. Thanks!
It's good to see that you and your cute husband are doing great- I hope life is wonderful :)
Maria
Post a Comment