Doug's dad has this amazing shop up at their Idaho Falls house. We planned to take advantage of it while we were up there and make a bench to fit into our bay window. Doug's dad helped us a ton- making the bench a lot better than I'd even imagined! Unfortunately Doug and I did a lot of lazing around and not enough working on the bench.... so the unfinished product is still up in Idaho... looks like we'll having to plan another trip up there some time soon!The best part of the story is- I totally got a math problem right that Doug got wrong! Yep. adding fractions. It can get to even the best of 'em... I have to mention it because this will be the only time in all of history that it will happen. But, for all generations to come- here's proof that it did in fact happen once !

No comments:
Post a Comment