Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today is Jessica's Birthday. I have been thinking a lot about how amazing she is and how lucky I am to be married to her. I am sure all of you, as Jessica's friends and family can agree with me: Jessica is the most caring, wonderful person alive. I am sure most of you have had the experience of Jessica going to great lengths to help you are make you happy. That is an easy assumption for me because she seems to be helping someone just about all the time.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day. Barb

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

MaryAnne said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! Hope you have a wonderful day!

becca said...

I'm definitely one of those people she has gone to great lengths for--thanks Jess and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (a little late, but still heartfelt)