Here's some of our favorite things about her-
-She learned how to climb into a crack under our cabinets and climb up the inside of our drawers. (when they are all closed, mind you) She'll get up there and be stuck. A couple times we'll hear her meowing and have to figure out where it's coming from, (the first couple times it tooks us a while to find her) but other time's we haven't been around so she'll just curl up and go to sleep. Nothing quite like opening a drawer and finding a kitten inside! (I'm kinda excited that she'll be too big for this one in a couple weeks!)

-She's a really social cat and loves to be around us. She'll follow you right at your heals like a little puppy where ever you go.
-Cat naps. She'll just curl up by me and cuddle all afternoon while I work on the computer. The first day we got her I was reading my scriptures and she crawled up on my back and just fell asleep
7 comments:
Holy Moley! One post at a time, how am I to keep up with all these?
I'm jealous. I want a kitty...
that is SO cute
Jessica I'm so excited for your new arrival :) It is so great to have an animal with ya, they just make you happier! I'm still planning on going to dinner with everybody sometime soon!
What a DARLING kitty! Is it really a little girl named Georgie?! :) Kip and I have two kitties and we absolutely love them. Enjoy!
Your kitten is very cute. It almost makes me want to get one. Almost.
i am making my blog private, if you would like access, please email me at angelhep@hotmail.com and ill send you an invite
heather park
Post a Comment