Sunday, June 22, 2008

Homemade Pizzeria

Our friends Jill and Jay came over last night to make pizza (and help us eat the cake we made earlier that day at our cake class!). There's just something about the combination of root beer and pizza that we just love and we figured, since we were making the pizzas why not make the root beer as well?

It was a fun little experiment. I think we'd all been involved in the process of making homemade root beer, but only in HUGE amounts, and typically served out of an enormous cooler. Watching the dry ice carbonate the stuff in a see through picture seemed a lot more fun to me!

The night was great. We each made personal sized pizzas so our table became a mass of pizza making and pizza eating items. I was personally pretty impressed with how dirty we got it without even trying.


2 comments:

Mark Christie Family said...

Yummy I love home made root beer. Looks like such a fun evening.

Jason & Kelli West said...

this looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! I need to do this sometime!