- Christmas Eve Chinese food feast with Doug's family
- A trip up to Idaho and Wyoming to see our brothers, Carl and Nathan
- Lots and lots of game time with family- this year's favorites were Dominion, Ticket to Ride and Agricola. All very fun.
- A fancy Christmas dinner complete with steamed Christmas pudding (I look forward to that stuff all year long...) and monogrammed linen napkins (I love DownEast Home...)
- Lots of fun holiday baking
- Wearing matching PJs on Christmas Eve (yep, I do find myself very funny)
- Enjoying our annual Honey Baked Ham (provided by Doug's work) for every meal all week long
- Watching A Charlie Brown Christmas with Andrew and Lauren- love how Skype can bring you close to family even if you're thousands of miles away.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Merry Christmas!
The week after Christmas is a funny time for me. I'm always so sad to see Christmas go, but so excited to get back to normal life. We had a great Christmas this year. Here are some highlights-





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everything looks so yummy, and then that great natvity to top off the evening--what a great way to celebrate Christmas.
Post a Comment