Welcome 2011! I'm so excited for a new year and a fresh start on life. I hope it brings all of you much joy.
I had a bunch of requests to see my completed Christmas book. I just sent it in to get printed and I'm so excited to get it back and get to use it in December. Here's a virtual version of it- you can flip through the pages and see what it's like (click on the square with the arrows to see it big enough to actually read it). My favorite part was making the time line- it was so fun to watch as it got closer and closer to Christmas!
5 comments:
Just ordered my copy! So excited!
Your book looks amazing!
What a beautiful book, I am so proud-----and will order one for us
You never cease to amaze me! I WANT ONE!
k - so I just ordered this! I'm so excited - thanks for letting us benefit from your hard work and talents!! :) You should post it again so people can buy it for the season! :)
Post a Comment