Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Life's been pretty busy lately. I've been getting ready to graduate next month. It seems like that makes school all the more stressful- I'm not exactly sure why!

One of the fun things that has been keeping me busy has been designing wedding invitations for a few close friends. It's fun to see how different they each are- I love to see what becomes important to people as they plan something that will be sent to every person they've ever met in their whole life!

Here are a couple that I've been working on the past couple weeks.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm seriously impressed by the announcements. I can't even imagine how busy it must be to be finishing up an ID degree. . . the craziness. . . Hang in there! One more month and you're done! Forever! And trust me, you won't miss it. Don't listen to the nostalgic 40 year olds.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! My announcement made your blog. I feel special!!! Thanks for all you've done to make it look so amazing! We should've put your design website on the back, so others could come to you for help as well! Or maybe that would be a bad thing....at least during the last month of school anyway.