Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jill's Wedding

Jill and I were one of those lucky people who happened to live next door to each other in the dorms and carry on a friendship all through college. We were friends as brand new freshmen trying to figure out our way around campus, we lived next door to each other when we ventured to 'off campus housing', she wrote me on my mission and was there when I got married. Last week we got to go to Jill's wedding. It was so fun to see her so happy!




It was so amazing to be there at the temple. It was the first time I'd been there for a wedding since my own and it was really amazing to be able to have time to think and reflect on the amazing blessings that come on such a special day.





This was the most disgusting car job I have ever seen.

1 comment:

becca said...

That IS the most disgusting car job I have ever seen.

Wow. Makes me wonder if we should have a dummy car and then pull our getaway car out of hiding at the last minute =D

I love her dress though!