Monday, May 20, 2013

Kitchen!


Remember how we started our kitchen redo... like 7 months ago?  (wow- when I actually count out that time it seems even more crazy!)  Well, we finished- finally! So here are the pictures I promised to so many of you so long ago.  Life got a little crazy in the middle there :)  

We've had quite an eventful few months.  My little online pattern business has gone to print and my pattern line can now be found in stores!  It's been SO exciting, but has also required a LOT of hours in printing, folding and stuffing patterns.  Often only to be followed by unstuffing, reprinting and restuffing the same patterns because we'd made some little mistake. (I'm so excited to get better at that part so it doesn't suck every minute of our time away from us!)  But in just the past month I feel like we've made huge strides to get into the modern sewing/quilting world and it has been a lot of fun!  Now we just need to mold it all into our Chronic Fatigue business model so I don't kill myself off...  All in good time, right?!

All in all, it looks like it's going to be a pretty exciting Summer.  I think Summer definitely becoming my favorite time of year!


The monogrammed pot holders might be my favorite part

New floor!

railing no longer has a mustard yellow oak finish!  Woohoo!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The kitchen redo looks really nice. Hope to get my turn soon:)

Sherwood family said...

The kitchen job looks fantastic, of course. I'm jealous that you own a kitchen you can remodel!