Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CFS Awareness Day

Remember last year when I was too sick to do anything for CFS Awareness day?  Well, I learned from my mistake.  Over the past year I've been writing awareness posts when I felt well enough and scheduling them to be posted throughout this week.  The first one popped up today and I can't believe it's already coming up to May 12 again!

So this year I'd like to officially invite you to take part in CFS Awareness month with me!  Head over to my Sweetbriar Sisters blog. (I put them over there so they can be shared without inviting the world to read our personal blog) You'll find new posts all week long full of custom made CFS awareness images that are just begging to be 'Pinned' and 'Liked' and 'Shared' :).

Thanks so much for all your support.  I really can't believe how lucky I am to have so many friends and family who have supported me through this crazy time in my life!  You guys are the best.

No comments: