Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family Reunion


I am experiencing severe Family Withdrawal this week.  Don't you just hate the week after family reunions?  (I suppose this only counts for people who only get to see family during family reunions.  It wouldn't be nearly this sad if we could just drive for a few hours and see them again)  I swear our house wasn't this empty before our trip!

It was worth it though- I got to spend 2 full weeks out East, first in Michigan where the whole fam got together at Bill and Kali's house (and we got to see Andrew and Lauren's new house!) and then out to my parents' house in Ohio with my sister's family.  What a fun trip!  
Kali's awesome idea to avoid hundreds of plastic cups all over the house (they have magnets glued to them so we could stick them all on the fridge)

Pottery in white lab coats.  Could there possibly be a more 'Stacey' activity than this?

My dad's new toy.

This was the first jump before we knew how far it could go- the car could actually jump over the entire second chair)
Cherry pit spitting contest- I got second place!  But it was only because none of my brothers were there...
 

I like this picture because Alexis is giving bunny ears to someone who is, in fact, wearing bunny ears. :)
Alexis in the 4th of July dress I made her while we were out there!

2 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

That looks like so much fun! You all make the cutest get-togethers. Seriously. You could make your own magazine.

Laura said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has withdrawal after being around family. We just got back from Yellowstone with Ben's family and I feel so dragged down. . .

Luckily it's off to the beach in two weeks!! Wheeeee!