Remember this?
Well, I've been patiently trying to forget all about it since I submitted it to the LDS International Art Competition back in October. Until today, when I got this!I got in! I've been an art museum lover all my life and I have to admit, I'm pretty stinking excited to go to a museum and see my name on the plaque next to a piece of art! The exhibit will be online by the middle of March, I'll put up the link when it's up.


6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I thought it would make it in - it's quite the work of art!
Wow! Congratulations! I was just at the Church History Museum and they were setting up the exhibit and it is going to be great. I can't wait to go and see your quilt!
That is so amazing! Congratulations! I hope I can see is displayed in person!
Congratulations!! I admit, I'm jealous. One day I'll get my stuff together, and then we can BOTH have stuff up together. Your quilt is amazing!
That is so awesome Jess!! Congratulations! I am amazed at your creativity and talent!
Jessica, Congrats from Richard and myself. Love ya!
Post a Comment