Over the labor day weekend we had a little ice cream party with my friend Steph. She's one of the only people in the world who understands my deep interest in things like cakelet pans and popover recipes and our evening was planned around that fact. We provided the homemade vanilla bean frozen custard (I'm just loving that Costco now sells vanilla beans- I could put them in just about anything) and she made homemade fudge sauce and the waffle cones. (that's right- she has her very own waffle cone maker. I know. She's pretty much the coolest person ever.) Yum yum yum. It made quite the fair well party for the long summer days.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Happy End of Summer
Over the labor day weekend we had a little ice cream party with my friend Steph. She's one of the only people in the world who understands my deep interest in things like cakelet pans and popover recipes and our evening was planned around that fact. We provided the homemade vanilla bean frozen custard (I'm just loving that Costco now sells vanilla beans- I could put them in just about anything) and she made homemade fudge sauce and the waffle cones. (that's right- she has her very own waffle cone maker. I know. She's pretty much the coolest person ever.) Yum yum yum. It made quite the fair well party for the long summer days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture turned out AMAZING; it's incredible what a good camera can do. And I'm still eating hot fudge sauce....
Do you think you could bring that party over here? And then maybe summer will leave? (Don't forget the vanilla beans - Carrefour doesn't stock them)
Post a Comment