About one day a year my sister, mom and I manage to find a day where we're all in the same state and have the same afternoon free. It's probably a good thing that it doesn't happen more than once a year because we do a good job at stocking up on projects while we're together.This year's favorite pattern find was a little felted snowman- you put him out next to a bowl full of hats and scarves so little fingers can change his outfit all day long.
After my sister left, Mom and I spent the next few days knitting away and I got mine almost done (all but the arms...). He's been sitting in our living room and I've had so much fun changing his little outfit- I'm still not sure if I'll be able to put the little guy away until winter!
4 comments:
so darling!!! Do they sell those? I have no skills in the craft area.
that is so cute! where can i find the pattern? (i actually think it is a little out of my league). and where did you find all those cute hats?
you ladies are so fun!
Yours looks cuter than the pattern!! I think the top left hat is to die for!
So cute!!! What a fun project and girls day!
Post a Comment