Monday, April 5, 2010

Visit from Mom

My mom came to visit for the last week of March. It was great to have her here. The first day at our house she literally cooked for the ENTIRE day and FILLED our freezer with amazing food to eat for a very long time. Aren't I just the luckiest daughter? I really think that one day I might just write a book about how freezer meals saved my life. How did I ever cook dinner every day? (the answer to that question is, well Jessica- you used to be able to stand up for more than a couple minutes at a time...)

Whenever my mom comes we always turn the house into a project factory. It was especially true this time since I was too tired to do anything but lie on the couch. So we spent our time sewing and knitting. I made a set of Easter ornaments which I was excited to hang up just in time for Easter and we both spent way more time knitting than any normal person should. So basically, it was the perfect visit :) Thanks for coming Mom!

No comments: