Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doug=Val?


There's been a bit of talk on my brother's blog about Doug looking like Val Kilmer. I decided to do a little comparing myself. It was hard to find any pictures of Val smiling. And I just can't imagine a picture of Doug with that serious Val Kilmer expression on his face.

Unfortunately for him, I think Doug looks a lot more like the older Val (sorry Doug...I don't mean to add 30 years to your face...)


5 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

Whenever I see things like this, I just think that other people look at different things in people's faces than I do. Sorry Doug, I see no Val in your face. Or, rather, Sorry Val, I see no Doug in your face.

Andrew and Lauren said...

The best part about this whole Val=Doug business is that Jessica had a HUGE crush on Val when she was a kid.

Karen said...

i can see it!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Kent and I can totally see it. Steve was right!

Alice said...

I can totally see the resemblance. That's crazy. Doug's so much better looking though! Glad you guys had a fun "staycation". We hope to see you soon!