Birthday week is one of my favorite times of year. There's just something about walking to a cashier and hearing, "And your total is.... nothing....". It makes me smile just thinking about it.
For those of you who might be new to our blog, Birthday Week in our little family involves eating as many free things as possible. (most companies give you 1-2 weeks to redeem your bday coupon, thus the birthday week) It's not a very healthy week. It's really not convenient. But it is most certainly very free.
Every year I try to take a picture of everything we got for free, but every year I forget after the first few, so here's some pictures of the first few free things we got. I was too sick to go out for all the coupons we had this year. I'm going to have to start training so that by Doug's birthday we won't have to cut anything out :)
Each year I add a few more freebies to our list. Here are a few great finds I've added to our Birthday Week list this year. All of these come completely free (companies who just give you a buy one get one free coupon don't cut it for me) all you have to do is sign up on their website.
-$5 gift card to magazine.com
-free hamburger at Fudruckers
-free hamburger at Ruby Tuesday
-free smoothie at Orange Julius
-free smoothie at Smoothie King
-Free cream slush at Sonic
-free cone at Ben & Jerry's
-free meal at Noodle's & Co
-free all you can eat meal at Souper Salad
For those of you who might be new to our blog, Birthday Week in our little family involves eating as many free things as possible. (most companies give you 1-2 weeks to redeem your bday coupon, thus the birthday week) It's not a very healthy week. It's really not convenient. But it is most certainly very free.
Every year I try to take a picture of everything we got for free, but every year I forget after the first few, so here's some pictures of the first few free things we got. I was too sick to go out for all the coupons we had this year. I'm going to have to start training so that by Doug's birthday we won't have to cut anything out :)Each year I add a few more freebies to our list. Here are a few great finds I've added to our Birthday Week list this year. All of these come completely free (companies who just give you a buy one get one free coupon don't cut it for me) all you have to do is sign up on their website.
-$5 gift card to magazine.com
-free hamburger at Fudruckers
-free hamburger at Ruby Tuesday
-free smoothie at Orange Julius
-free smoothie at Smoothie King
-Free cream slush at Sonic
-free cone at Ben & Jerry's
-free meal at Noodle's & Co
-free all you can eat meal at Souper Salad
2 comments:
thanks for the updates! :) i love free birthday coupons too!!
Happy Birthday Jess!!!
Post a Comment