I had such big plans... but then my Chronic Fatigue decided to step in and show me who was boss this week. I had our Christmas cards all designed but there's just not much of a chance I'll get them sent this year so I decided to share them with you all here! You can click on each image to make them big enough to read. We hope you have the best Christmas Season!
Front

Back

5 comments:
Nice Christmas card designs. I'm sure making them is a lot more fun than sending them, so seems like this worked out pretty well for you!
Wow! You are so talented Jessica. I love that Christmas card!
Gorgeous card! Hope you feel better soon.
(it's your cousin Mary Anne if you're wondering who this random person is)
that's so cute! you are very talented jessica. SO, i have a question. do you still rent that duplex? cause I am getting married in march and am actually looking for a place that we can afford...
I love the design Jed. Consider your card sent
Post a Comment