Sunday, September 28, 2008

House Projects

I've been really excited for a while now to post 'before' and 'after' pictures of the basement apartment in our new house. We've pretty literally put every spare moment of the past month into tearing out old flooring, painting every wall, closet and doors (bet you wouldn't guess a two bedroom apartment to have FIFTEEN doors in it. Yeah. We should totally win a prize for that or something.) and putting in new flooring. Unfortunately... the 'after' shot still isn't ready and I'm getting impatient so instead I decided to put up some 'process' shots. We'll post the finished product after we get around to remounting all our baseboards...


Before we officially moved into our new house (which we did last week!) we were spending out waking hours refinishing the apartment and going home to a practically fully packed apartment(the picture below). So home-y, I know. We were so excited to at least have some closets to put our boxes in until we get to move upstairs.

No comments: